Heminsley is a boutique law firm providing legal advice for employers in respect of their people issues. We specialise in employee related investigations, employment law & litigation, bribery & corruption support and data protection & privacy advice (from prevention to cure) and provide such legal services to employers, large and small, to help them manage their HR and people risk.
Heminsley occupies an unusual space in the market. Its lawyers come from some of the biggest law firms in the country. They’ve had the best of training and have served their time undertaking everything up to the most complex work for the most sophisticated of clients. In addition to specialising in HR and legal advice for employers, they understand the need for outstanding service and a responsive nature. And they are ready to use all of that experience for your benefit.
Whether your company or Human Resources team have a need for:
- urgent employee relations or employment law advice
- help planning a strategic re-organisation
- support to undertake a complex investigation (from discipline & grievance to regulatory, whistleblowing or bribery)
- representation on an employment case in a UK Court or Employment Tribunal
- support to prevent employee wrongdoing from bribery & corruption to fraud
- assistance to respond to a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act
- training and development in any of the above
the solicitors at Heminsley can help you to steer a course through the storm and provide you with high quality legal advice, from human resources and employment law to bribery and data protection, to get your business back to where it needs to be.
Our clients include leading global brands ranging from Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd to Gatwick Airport Ltd and British icons such as Hackett Ltd and Anya Hindmarch
Please note that this website contains general information only and should not be construed as legal or other professional advice or otherwise be relied upon. Users should seek legal advice from a qualified lawyer about any particular issue or problem before taking (or not taking) any particular course of action.